From the initial consultation to the deliverables, we work with you to develop solutions specific to your college or university. The steps in our process, described below, ensure an effective partnership:
- To begin, two telephone conversations are used to discuss our visit to your campus as well as the off-the-shelf materials and data files we will need for your project.
- When your data arrives, our research analysts will review it and follow up with you to make sure the data we are working with is complete and accurate.
- Our visit to campus is designed to help us understand your institutional goals as well as your current strategies and practices. At the end of the visit, we take time to discuss our preliminary observations and get your feedback.
- Our analysts pay special attention to your unique goals and opportunities to ensure recommendations that you can implement effectively.
- The written report is in draft form so that your comments, requests for additional simulations, etc. can be incorporated into the final document.
- If desired, we return to campus once the report has been finalized to help your institution move from planning to implementation.