We combine our knowledge of recruitment best practices with an assessment of your “as is” state and an understanding of your desired state to provide practical advice and data-driven recommendations for action to meet your enrollment goals.
Some of the recruitment practices and strategies typically reviewed include:
- Inquiry generation and management
- Territory management
- Relationship marketing
- Yield activities
- Communication plans and marketing message
- Use of technology
- Student and alumni volunteer involvement
- Campus events and tours
- Linkages with other offices
- Involvement of campus-wide stakeholders
For a case study related to recruitment consultations, click here.