Key Benefits of Choosing SKORE
- Frees Up Valuable IT Resources – after a one time investment of IT resources to automate pulling the data into the required SKORE format, minimal ongoing IT support is required.
- Powerful Reporting – in addition to the ability to easily generate customized reports, SKORE comes preloaded with numerous standard report templates to get you started.
- Ease of Accessibility – SKORE is accessible from any computer with a high-speed internet connection.
- Simultaneous Availability – a single license allows multiple users to access SKORE simultaneously from any computer with a high-speed internet connection.
- Flexible Support Options – clients who would have difficulty pulling the data into the required SKORE format can contract with S&K to load files on a weekly basis on their behalf.
Click on the images below for a larger view
SKORE is a secure online enrollment management data warehousing and reporting tool that allows admissions and financial aid offices to easily produce both standard and customized reports with merged financial aid and admissions data. SKORE provides institutions the ability to produce both in-process tracking reports and year-end analytics to understand trends in recruitment and retention behavior along with student responsiveness to financial aid. To use SKORE, institutions must put their admissions, financial aid, and enrollment data into a specified format for loading into the tool. This standard format allows the tool to perform a series of validity checks on the data. Data files can be loaded into the tool as frequently as desired.
SKORE services begin with a detailed demonstration of the tool and a discussion of the data set requirements. A user's manual is also provided. When the data file is ready to load, S&K staff is available to answer questions about the load process and help institutions resolve any issues identified by the validation process. In addition, S&K staff can help with any questions that may arise about creating institutionally specific reports.
Standard reporting templates include:
- Yield by Subpopulation Tables
- Cross Tabulations Reports showing yields by two variables (i.e. need and grant or test scores and GPA.) These reports can be run further segmented by subpopulations (e.g., ethnic groups, geographic groups, etc.).
- Cohort Retention by Subpopulation Tables
- Financial Aid Matrix Reports showing yields, average institutional grants offered and accepted, and average enrolled NTR by customizable quality and need categories.
- Means Reports showing totals, averages, minimum and maximum values for selected variables. These reports can be run for admitted, enrolled, and non-enrolled students, as well as for subpopulations (e.g., ethnic groups, geographic groups, etc.).
- Frequency Distributions on any of the variables provided. For example, this function can be used to easily identify feeder high schools, potential recruitment territories, or to simply get a fast look at the data.
- Net Tuition Revenue by Subpopulation Tables
- Enrollment Summary Dashboards
For more information about SKORE or to schedule a free, no obligation SKORE WebEx demonstration, please contact our office by calling 585-381-1120 or send us a message through our website. We look forward to answering your questions.